wah damn tired.Came home early at 12:45pm so got alot of time to rest.Newayz,alot of things happen this week.One is the student Counselor(sp?) Class Voting thing.I was nominated by Ms Teng but then didnt get it..Got 1 vote from the class >.< *sniff* *sniff* Ashraf- 18 Joyce-15 Zhi Jie-4 Rajesh-3 Namira-1
WAAaaaaaa...i feel so disappointed.I really wanted to be one though despite the duties and extra activities.I wanted to wear the school tie and served the school proudly.Oh well, guess i wasnt meant to be.No use crying over spilt milk.
On wednesday got malay dance..Mr. Azmi finally brought the cd containing the song for syf.Apparently he havent confirmed who is going cuz there are some dancers not,erm how u say..good enough?He trying to pick out the good ones.I hope i get chosen cuz ive alreadi decided on Malay dance to be my main cca followed by debate..or either one..Not sure.BUt still id decided to be commited to my CCA beside sweat,tears and headaches >.<.Anywayz,the song was nice,i could feel the emotion in it.The syf choreography is about parent and about teenagers nowadays?im not too sure but its something like that..The dance is like 5 mins long..so far ive been given the [run+jump with arms in the air]x2 to and fro...then a 'arrogant' walk across the stage..quite boring though..but better than nothing..I hope to do more "fun" & "interesting" steps next lesson..Cant wait. TOday, me , you hui,si min and Joy all planned on meeting in Delphinus,Maple but then Joy Couldnt makei t..think because her birthday is tommorow,Oh yah,HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY! Otanjoubi Omedetou!
Lets see what else to write? Oh yah! Yun Ru told me one japanese guy , i think one of the guys who came to yuan ching in early January, added her on MSN!! I WAS ENVIOUS OF HEr!! SOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!! >.<>.<
And bad news, i heard from Yun Ru that Damien quitting drama.THough i have been in drama for onli about a year, but Damien is like really important to drama, hes the one who writes the scripts.I really liked his works especially the 'THe ones who inspire" Script.I think its inspirational.I was touched..BEAUTIFUL TEACHER x STUDENT RELATIONSHIP!! SUTEKI NE??!?! *gets all teary-eyed*
To add-on, i received a mail from my Japan Penpal, Natsumi..she visited my blog..how sweet of her or he o.0..but i think its a HER anwayz,she like HANAZAWA RUI From Hana yori dango!! KYA~~~ HES SOO COOL AND MYSTERIOUS WHO WOULDNT LIKE HIm!! I MEANT LIKE DROP-DEAD COOL AND GORGEOUS..+ RiCH--> dont forget that..
Oh and if Natsumi is reading this...I would like to say..
["HI! Thank You for visiting..please post in the tag board..Just scroll down ^.^ JUst post to show that u visited..Please and thank you..oh and if u post in japanese is also fine..i can read a little though..xoxo Namira"]
o.0 okay~~i sound weird...cant help it..its how i am..newayz..i think thats enough for today..or tonight..ive writted quite alot to makeup for one week ya?Hope you guys (readers) have a good weekend..Im probably gonna revise for CHinese and finish up the Essay Draft for Mdm Ow then do whatever's left..
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home