Went out with Yunru today = )
School Ended at 2.20pm and she was waiting for me outside the class
While i hand in my "washed packet-drink"
Then when i got out, Yun ru was pretty mad
I didnt know what was going on until bryan passed by
And yunru threw water at him
but he dodged and it ended up hitting JinGuang and Chinlei
And Yunru was pretty pissed too..
When we were walking to MRT she cried
I mean what bryan did is REALLY too much >= (
Neways i wanna apologise on behalf of yunru to Jin Guang & Chin Lei
if they even bother to visit this blog = \
Anywho..
Accompanied Yunru to IMM
Had Lunch at LJS
then went to minitoons
and got gummy x 3
Then went to daiso..
Yun ru went to get her wrapping stuff
then she wanted to get a coaster
So she asked one lady and the lady ask
one of her fellow colleagues.
I was surprised to find out his name was
'Yoshizaki' how appealing x 33
Then yunru went behind him and
said something "Mr. Japanese"
I was laughing my ass off cuz i tot i
heard her say "That Man Stitched his pants"
Since she was standing behind him.LOL
I tot she looked at his butt or something = X
And we were both laughing our ass offs.
Anyways i wanted to get a pair of super CUTE
hello kitty chopsticks =( but they are like f-ing $2
=\ but then i realised i know a shop where they sell somewhat similar
chopsticks but at cheape price.Talk about cheapskate xD
but HEY im saving money = *
We finally got out of IMM but it was raining so
we took the cab home.
I hugged Dear Travis
And viola, im in my chair typing this post xD
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home