This morning i woke up with.. a O_O *gasp*
I had eyebags!Seriously wtH? o.0
first of all i slept at 9.30pm and hour early than my usual 10.30pm bedtime.
And i woke up at 6am, and hour l8er than my usual wakeup time of 5am
AND I GOT TWO HEAVY EYEBAGS?!!? O_O
LIke wth?o.0
I was damn sleepy this morning, tried to eat something in hopes of it keeping me awake but to no avail.*sigh*
School was so-so = ( Alot of teachers didnt come today, probably some cluster meeting or something or some course.
Ms Heng (absent)
Ms Koh (after school, remedial cancelled : D)
3e2's math teacher whose name i DO not know = * (absent)
Mdm Azlina (Absent)
Thats all the names i know so far.
Good thing remedial was cancelled, i could focus on debate fully.
Went to Ayron's class to discuss, literally every1 was crapping zZz
I was the contradicting one =___=
Ayron was crapping words out of his mouth with a different accent every 5mins ...
Theon on the other, oh boy..i guess hes in his own little world.
Farez , was one minute guai and quiet, the next second wild and talkative zZz
what an enthusiastic bunch *Sigh*
HAlfway thru the discussion we called some seniors hoping they could come and help us with the points..
Hope the seniors could ccome
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home