OMFG NAMI is SICK!
i woke up feeling unusually hot.I knew something was wrong
So i took my PERSONAL themometer and stuck in one corner under my tongue.
Thermometer: "BEEP!BEEP!BEEP! 38.5*"
Nami: "OMFG!!!! O_O!!!! UUU!!>_<"
I took a quick glance on my thermometer.
A sudden rush of flabbergast engulfed me.
It all began yesterday during sport day
For some strange reason, i started sneasing and mucus kept leaking.
Even after the Sports Day Event.
I unintentionally continued to feel queasy and uncomfortable.
I got home,played XeroAudi until 2.am then slept.
Back to the intro,i woke up feeling "HOT"
and i eventually found out my temp was in the range of 38.3-38.5*
how ironic =_= of me to fall sick with the flu ON A HOT DAY =_=
ANyways, throughout the morning, i lay in bed, feeling sick
i immediately took a bath in SEMI-COLD WATER.
Took panadol (w/o eating : O)
Drank COLD water.
Slept.
In the end, went to the doctors.
He gave a vague diagnosis of my illness.
Somehow or rather, i researched and i diagnosed myself with the flu.
(>_> sometime you gotta rely on yourself)
Slept for 5hrs : O until 3.20pm only to wake up to eat my medicine.
My mum asked me to eat something.
I grabbed a bun but only nibbled 2 or 3 bites and ate my medicine.
(i no mood/appetite to eat ok! >_<)
THe worst part of it all, my head was super heavy.
Its was like im balancing a pile of books on my head and i cant move/talk/nod much.
*sigh*
Now im ok, like duh i can type this post right now -_-.
THe 2nd worst part, i cant train for 2.4km F-ing hell.
Aiyah >_> die die lah.
Im going for surgery anyways..
BOOOO! =____=
p.s 4 more days till surgery
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home