HELP! IM TURNING EMO AGAIN!!
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
This seriously sucks big time.im feeling so emotional right now.
Yet not a single drop of tears have yet to fall.= (
I was busy indulging myself in good amount of sleep.
Had tuition yesterday- had the tutor teach me Trigonometry.
Hope to revise tonight.
I seriously cant be bothered to study right now -_-
so much for "sacrifice for o'lvls".
I cant believe im saying this but
NAMIRA YOU ARE SUCH A HYPOCRIT =_=''
=(
Sigh, i hope by next week onwards ,
ill start to be more serious.
I've yet to finish my chemistry,Social studies Worksheet.
Study my history test -.- and math
LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY MALAY PIDATO SPEECH
SERIOUSLY! FOR GOODNESS SAKE
THIS IS THE 3rd TIME! @_@
i may be an MC (in addition to that , a not very good one = O )
A Debator - Temporarily retired ._.
Public Speaker - meh...
=( How sad is that.
Anyways, i was really satisfied that the arts fest went well
and it was not postponed to this friday.YAY!
The Reason simply being : I CANT WASTE TWO MORE PERIODS OF PHYSICS!!
and chem = (
I hate myself ._.
such a slacker..
how to become doctor like this..
MY GOD! -.-''
BOO! im insulting myself.
I admist this post is simple...aggrevating..
and at the same time pointless and random.
BEAR WITH ME!
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home