Amazing...
Went to watch Avatar movie in 3d yesterday night @ 10.30pm.
I was very sceptical at first, thinking it was related to Avatar,the last bender.
I even thought of watching the Chipmunks 2 movie. I was THAT uninterested.
Walking out of the theatre of 1.30am, i was left with not a single ounce of regret.
I was complete and utterly satisfied.
WHy?
It is simple, the movie was like the best movie i have ever seen.
From its plot, to its graphics..EVERYTHING.
Gosh, it was soo good, i can't find the words to even describe it.
If you haven't watch it yet even though december is ending,
GO GET YOUR 3D glassess and watch.
I highly recommend you to watch in 3d.
I guess thats all..
*twirls around in bliss*
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home