W00t tommorrow CAMPiNG TRiP! err not exactly..something like a family bbq+camping gathering at changi?Im staying overnight with my cuzin..Excited !! Im bringing my Acoustic Guitar along..my cuzin also bringing..we play for fun!! First time playing in public o.0 scarry..the last time i played public ..was in my DREAMS? I onli played to my friend on the phone and my family so far..Still sucked though -.-.Now im copying now the chords for these songs im gonna play;
Yui-Goodbye DAys Yui-Tommorow's Way Yui-Tokyo Yui-Life Yui-Rolling Star Jay Chou-Qing Tian Mika Nakashima-Glamorous Sky(ACoustic)
7 songs should be enough to keep me busy..oh + im bringing revisions for Common Test..You dont expect me to eat,sleep play guitar do you?OF course im gonna study..and im bringing my Hpn along..in case wei ting need to call me for Project work thing.
Newayz..today was quite himiliating.I was called up by miss teng because my name was on the "list" for Chinese New year performance..So ms teng as me to find ms loh/low? She ask me to find Mdm Zubaidah.Cant see her..went back to seat..then saw her stood up and ran to her.THen she ask me whether want to join or not?THen since i not in the mood to run for mass run , i went for The performance thing.-.-I completely made a fool out of myself..i had to sing with the other Malay Dance Members.To make things worse, i had to tie my hair into two BUNS! o.0 I tried to make it better and tied two ponytails instead >.<>.<]. I hope its enough to cover for like 1-2weeks?Cuz im coming back on monday..more exam revision.
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home