Wee im in such a bubbly mood today.Just came back from cross-country. ^o^ I was so happi lor.I got 96th xD at least improve lor compared to last year 120+ =.=''.I have to give my tnx to Mr Lim for training the day b4.I learnt how to resist the "Stitch" pain.Anyways, b4 X-country i ATE during recess..that is like a rare phenomenon.o.o and i bought PLAIN WATER with 20% more water ice mountain one >_>.and drank it like 1-2 hours b4 .THen it was x-country time. Walau damn scary lor.I scared i faint halfway due to what happened on 2.4 T_T. 2.4km alreadi got problem..now 3.2km WTF.But ok lor.BUt the worst part , just run the first few 100m ALREADI GOT STITCH I OSO WAS LIKE FCUKED UP CONFUSED.THen i consulted my cuzin the super fit ,obnoxious but caring and dearest cuzin , Ramadhan.I told him what i did.He advised me on stuff and blablabla.And i found out it was bcuz i drank 1/4 of milo just 15mins b4 assembling STUPID
!@$%^$^$$@~~ Sigh i dun care...i wanna get at least top 60 is possible..my target for next year T_T Im gonna traing during the holidays.Good thing i got Treadmill just outside my room XD.
Anyways,after running , we gathered at parade square for prize presentation.B4 that Ms teng saw the neo prints we emo-club took and she said yun ru looked preggy i was like WTF O-o.
Anyways, stupid TAF award , so embarrassing, called called out and i was like WTH my name?!?!WHAT IN THE WORLD so i just stood up and walked to the person lor =.=.
Sigh bored..BUt surprisingly my leg not sore aiya tomorrow sure alot of muscle aches =.= >_>
Kk i guess ive posted enough for today = \
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home