I finally changed my blog layout lol.Too lazy to make one and i still can get any inspiration.Anywayz, i oso changed my super long 'what i want list' and the playlist.I chose songs that are light and sweet since it compliment the layout but who cares..i was tempted to add rock and I did ! x P
Back to me,
This morning i woke up with my whole body aching =.= damn warm-up.I couldnt walk properly and there are times that i would just drop down o.0 Other than that, i played
Wolfenstein : Enemys Territory.Man, it has really been long since i played that game..maybe like 1-2 years? >.<>.< ((panzy=panzerfaust)) PPPPWWWWNNN!!! oh and i have my new online nickname; Justea x P so if u see anyone in games name justea..its
probably me >.>
Hmm lets see what else to say, oh yeah..i planning to rebond my hair ..again =.= and decided to do a photo blog?If i DO go out..id take some pics and post it on my blog provided at least 1 person would actually READ my blog o.0.
I think thats all for today..Post Options Labels for this post:
e.g. scooters, vacation, fall
All Labels:
Signing off..
xoxo Nami xoxo
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home