just couldnt open that book...
Since the holiday started, i couldnt bear to open any book.except for the math textbook during rememdial.I got sick on tuesday.My fever went as high as 38.9*.Went to the doctor on that day, he said i got a virus o.0.The next day, i was feeeling wayy better..and i sneezed out blood.Dad says its normal cuz of my high fever yesterday.Then my cuzin invited me to go bowling.So i tageed along.I was playing with my little cuzin the whole time.I wished i had a sister like her..soo cute!!I was a younger sibling.
Anywayz, when i came back ,strummed the guitar a little..learnt a few songs.so far i manage to learn; the first cut is the deepest by ; Sheryl Crow , You Get me ; Michelle Branch, Life ; Yui , Everywhere ; Michelle Branch.
I wrote one cheesy song though. haiiz..a long way to go till writting full-length songs..
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home