Haiiz..sian leh..Very the tiring and boring.THis week get Common Test Results;
Math - 22/50 ( D7) FAiL!
English - TBA
Science - 26.5/30 (A1) HiGHEST! ^.^
Geography - 18+1/25 (A1)
Home Econs - 43.5 - 1.5 / 50 (A1) I hate the teacher! : K
Literature - TBA
Malay - TBA
Cant believe i failed math.I lost like 20 mrks cuz of careless mistakes and cocky-eyedness -.-.Could've gotten A1 lor.Anywayz..Tomorrow got chemistry test on Kinetic Particle Theory.GAWD i hate it.I prefer Atoms and molecules..i find it easier..SUPRiSiNGLY o.0.
Anywayz , on monday i showed Ms Chee my script ideas..and she liked it..I even showed ms vanitha and she liked it too.I think my idea is fresh and special..and im putting my hopes and effort into it.Plus, i just finished a draft for the Japan Environment Essay Thing.Hope i could win but the chances are like 1 in a thousand?I researched a little a found out most of the award nominees for last year are like Japanese students.WTF?o.0.And some students from other countries like Thailand,Korea blablabla got Special Award... Bias..lol no lah..maybe they write really good.
Anywayz, I really dont feel like going for chinese cuz myfriend not going so i , being the un-socializing kind-of-girl.Plus i asing my dad to write a letter..or maybe i SHOULD go.I dont know leh.Tomorrow oso got chinese spelling i never learn somemore..Oh wells..onli 3 Characters; [ Sang(Give),Li wu(present),Qing ZHu?(celebrate),Ke(a certain time?) and Zhi dao (know) ..SO THE MA FAN LEH!!!! oh wells onli 5 characters ..no biggy..NOT to mention tomorrow got Malay oral , Science Test AND CHinese Spelling..wan dan liao... @.@
Anywayz..i hope thats enough to last for like a few days.Cuz even march holidays im gonna be busy especially revising + dance practice..Oh yah forgot to mention..I injured my right leg during Malay Dance practice just now.Nothing biggy..just muscle sprain on the thighs and calf.But now ok.Heres my march holiday schedule;
Monday - 1.Math Remedial (8-10am)
2.Malay Dance Practice ( 2-6pm)
Tuesday- Math Remedial (8-10am)
Wednesday- Nothing?
Thursday- Nothing?
Friday- Malay DAnce ( 2-4pm)
Plus i need to help weiting with the presentation..i adding her on msn so i can like send her some points.Anywayz..i guess that is all about my weed here?
Oh wait theres more!! ^.^
Apparently..i lost abigail's guitar pick.and to make it worse..the guy she like GAVE her the pick..DiE!So i liked APologised 100times? o.0 then say ill make it up to her.I tot she was up to something suspicious and in the end..she asked me to teach her how to play guitar =.=. So she decided to come to my house on Friday afte that go for the Debate competition at West wood secondary.Haiiz..
NEwayz..loggin off... xox NAmI
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home