So much for holidays..
I only spent 4 days on Cabal and got to lvl 36 : D
But then quit soon after remedial began.
I NEEd to focus on my studies now.
I havent done a single homework yet o_o
now left 3 days to finish all my assignments;
English Book ReviewI guess ill do a review on a book i have re-read 2 times : D
= * thank god i rememered what is it about
E-math: GraphOh god i have no idea how to do this T_T
havent been paying attention in class ( that pretty much sux -_-)
A-math: Inequalitieshave no prob with this,
since i actually PAID attention to Mdm koh : D
Bio: TYSShould be ok, working on it now = D
History: WebquestWaiting for Si Min and Adeline to settle the printing and all T_T
Malay: Speech and poemsOh god, i sitll ahvent worked on it T_T
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home