Oh-Em-Gee,
The past few days have been a blur,
a surreal blur in fact.
one week has passed, 3 papers down.
life is STILL not getting easier -.-
i have 4 papers due end of next week.
WAIT, thats not all,
i have 2 more pure sciences paper the week after.
*sigh*
Its a good thing, i have something to look forward to,
THE MELBOURNE TRIP xD
and hopefully my Psp.
Furthermore, i have having non-stop tuitions/remedials/meet-ups:
Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Monday,Tuesday,Thursday.
Hoping to score an o'lvl A ( 80mks ) for my math and sciences paper.
I really cant say much about my humans and languages T_T
Though im proud of my improvement for malay.
Im still in awe knowing the fact that i had written 426+ words for my malay compo O_O
WITHOUT A DICTIONARY, ^_^
I guess thats all for today,
I need to go mug for Social Studies (hopefully ><)
Speedtest
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home