Hey welcome to the lost blog.
I just want to keep it private because i realised that a CERTAIN someone has been reading it.
So i only gave away my blog link to ppl who are close to me..aka. YOU : )
I know it seems stupid but i just want ppl who i can trust to KNOw me : )
Anyways just now i have been thinking.
That im no different from the bitch i was in sec 1
NO matter how i change,
im still a bitch in a way or another.
I found out today that ive hurt or insulted Abigail's Mom w/o realising it
and that is bad!
I dont want to hurt ppl.
I feel that sometimes i have to control myself.
but i wont be me.
But i guess thats okay.
Sometimes sacrificing ur self is good in a way.
i wanna break out of this shellbut i dont wanna hurt the people around mei guess i have to make it painful decisionits not how i thought it would be.sometimes i hurts to make the right choice.hurts others, and you hurt yourself right backthat lyrics kinda sucks = (
boo..im such a bad lyricist..but i wanna right beautiful lyrics like Yui.
Heres what ive come up
Water droplets on the cold window glassWhy'd you left?I'd did not bother to even askNow im left with this regrettable feelingknowing that im worthy you lovingwrote to santa clause for you to come backAnd a necklace that you'd tie around my neckEmbracing me warmly and tighltlyIf only time had stopped it would be you and me.You're probably miles away from me right nowSipping coffee on a rocking chair somehowi guess thats all : O
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home