Hey~
Just finished part of my group's English Presentation.
Did the powerpoint template,
I gotta say, "PINK FEVER BABY!" xD
lol o_o?
At least 40% of the presentation is diffused in pink,
the rest are merely little stains of black and big blotches of white xD
Never the less, I am happy that I was able to inbue a little art into this creation.
Tomorrow, I am going over to Raga or Lee's House to rehearse.
Im not sure whos house though.
Oh noes! This is bad D:
I'll survive.
Still brooding over my results.
Im not disappointed, in truth i am motivated by my results
but i still figuring out how to come up with an excuse that will reduce the damage taken
by my parents.
I thought about using the excuse of how the CT marks MAY not be fully calculated into the end-year
and most probably the marks from the Project work will be used
OF which i am confident and endeavoured to work hard for.
Anyways, a glimpse of my disatisfactory results : (
English F9
Malay B3
E-math A1
A-math C6
Physics A1
Chemistry A1
Biology B4
Humanities (SS/Hist) A1
L1 R4 13
L1 R5 16
Same as usual , similar to my midyears >_>
except there was no Fs and not much A1s xD
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home