Hitam bukan cirimu
Black is not your characteristicPutih juga bukan cirimu
White is also not your characteristicSemu ku melihatmu
Deceitful, i look at youTak bercahaya
Not glowingSeperti memudar
like dullCinta aku mencinta
Love, I love (verb)Kamu yang aku mau
You whom I wanted
Namun tak tepat waktu
I have run out of timeKu sudah jera dalam percintaan
I have already stopped wanting to be in loveSalam hangat untuk cintamu
A very warm greeting for your loveAku yang kandas dan patah hati
The me that has failed and is broken-heartedBiarlah orang memandang lama
Let the people stare for a long timeAku tak mau bercinta lagi
I do not want to fall in love again
Engkau yang dulu pernah ku cinta
You whom I once loved in the pastNamun terlanjur kau bersamanya
You were too much when you were with herDan ku terluka oleh cintanya
and I was hurt by your love for her
Kini kau hadir kusudah
Now when you are here, i have alreadyJera
stopped wanting to love.Cinta aku mencinta
Love, I love (verb)Kamu yang aku mau
You whom I wantedNamun tak tepat waktu
I have run out of timeKu sudah jera dalam percintaan
I have already stopped wanting to be in loveSalam hangat untuk cintamu
A very warm greeting for your loveAku yang kandas dan patah hati
It is me that has failed and is broken-heartedBiarlah orang memandang lama
Let the people stare for a long timeAku tak mau bercinta lagi
I do not want to fall in love againChorus 2x
Engkau yang dulu pernah ku cinta
You whom I once loved in the pastNamun terlanjur kau bersamanya
You were too much when you were with her
Dan ku terluka oleh cintanya
and I was hurt by your love for herKini kau hadir kusudah
Now when you are here, i have alreadyJera stopped wanting to love.Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home