Much to my disappointment, I have failed , yet again, to finish my homework during the holidays. I am to look forward to another grueling and tiresome week.
I must admit, I had originally planned to finish it all during the last week.
But to no avail, my health deteriorated and hence dragged me into a state of lethargy.
However, the holidays was not entirely full of disappointments and pain,
but rather it was also filled with pleasant memories.
Alas, I had the pleasure of finally completing the Jane Austen Series.
I shall boast about it for a brief moment... : )
Out of 6 series, I have finished 5!
1) Pride and Prejudice
2) Mansfield Park
3) Sense and Sensibility
4) Emma
5) Northanger Abbey
I must say, I'd never thought I would fall in love with all 5.
Pride and Prejudice had always been my favourite, but as I really submerged into the world of Jane Austen's mind and really analyse the sequence of events, I have come to realise that each of them is a unique and genius work of art that is special in its own way.
However, I didnt want to read Persuasion, not yet perhaps? I think it is a little too tragic for my taste. Do not misunderstand me, as much as I love tragic tales, i dont like tragic tales with tragic ending. I like tragic tales with the tragic endeavour of the characters and actually feel the emotional struggle.....very tempting.
Oh and not forgetting 'Lost in Austen' xDD
How epic, and with such a unique,unexpected and fresh plot.
A modern twist to such a classic Austen tale.
Now I shall suffer in the consequences of my actions.
I dont doubt the scoldings and social damage that awaits me tomorrow.
Never the less, I shall endure it all. ( Just like how I have always done in the past 15 years )
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home