Yesterday was full of an unexpected series of events.
Choronological order of events:
1) Woke up at 2pm
2) I KILLED a mosquito : )
3) Went to Jurong point to buy my 1 meal (breakfast+lunch+dinner)
4) Got "harrassed" by some guy working an banquet
5) I didn't even realised I got harassed; I thought he simply had issues and left it at that.
6) My sister made a fuss about it.(Again, I ignored.)
7) SMSED Leanne and Raga about the incident, raga thought harassment was a good thing and called the guy "lucky" ( a real slap-on-the-forehead moment)
8) Met another weird lady who had difficulty pronouncing "Egg" and pronounced "Yegg" instead.
9) "Unexpected, I surprisingly understood her "language" and explained to my sister who had that "?" question mark expression on her face.
10) For the first time, I outsmarted my sister in understanding "un-understandble non-intentional made-up languages" by "unusual" people.
11) The chilli-soy-sauce sauce in a take-out plastic container spilt, and I carried that un-enticing smell with me as a trudged around jurong point (following my sister).
12) People stared at me on the bus because I was unaware of the fact that I was talking really loudly on the bus to my sister because I had my earphones on and the music was loud. AND, I could NOT turn the volume down as my hands were busy carrying take-out food for my family which result in my arm muscles filled with lactic acid which causes muscle aches WHICH IS By THE WAY KILLING ME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO MY HOMEWORK.
13) At night, my sister glued fake nails on to my real super-short nails.
14) The nail on my index finger broke when I was opening my cat's food container.
15) I slept with the thought : "Damn, long nails is a bitch. =.=" and pulled them all off before sleeping.
THE END.
phew...that was a mouthful.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home