That feeling of hatred...
Each time after exam results are released and that feeling of moderate satisfaction along with utter disappointment starts to fluctuate, my usual optimist mechanism will immediately kick in.
I have always lived by the principle of , "Incompetence should NEVER be an excuse".
Yes, this is almost true for all my subjects except for my languages.
Most of the time, I do not score well because of those frilly and that evitable "careless mistakes".
That is forgivable, but should be improve.
And, when after analysing my mistakes and realise that it is because I did not study hard enough, I will hate myself.
I HATE myself now... and believe me, it was unconsciously done.
I realised that studying in the long run produces good results.
I compared my Physics results to my biology and chemistry.
On hindsight, I realised the reason to my ace-worthy results for physics was due to my attendance of optional physics remedial every Saturday morning.
My efforts were rewarded albeit the dark eye circles and eye bags as a result of the lack of sufficient sleep.
Again, when I think about it, I did not study hard enough for Chemistry and Biology.
I have been unintentionally studying Physics almost every week, that I didnt even realise it.
When I "revised" the night before the exams, everything seems to be at the tip of my finger-tips.
When I did the paper, I was beaming in confidence.
At the end of the day, I blame my own complacency.
I should start studying earlier for my sciences.
A word of optimism: At least, you realised your mistake now and found a solution and have sufficient time to improve. ( I hope)
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home