Seriously.
Had it not been God or the comfort by my very very close friends,
I swear I would've committed suicide long ago.
I do not know how can anyone stand _______.
The closest person I have ever respected was my brother.
When I had bad results in Primary 5, my entire family lashed out at me.
But my brother didnt.
He consoled me and told me sternly yet in such a way that he respected me as an responsible individual and THAT was what I needed.
I RESPECTED him because he RESPECTED ME.
What my family did was simply continue to crush (or dare i say it? pulverise) and already fragile person.
Respect need not necessarily be in a sense where one worship another,
but I.M.O it is to recognise that each human being despite being young,naive or wronged has the right to be treated with dignity.
My ________ on the other hand, gosh, as much as I respect her as a strong and independent woman, I really think that she's a little unreasonable.
Giving over-the-top presents and celebration for your parents and then hating the situation you are in and complaining about it soonafter, really MAKES NO SENSE.
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. crying and brooding over spoilt milk won't make the situation better.
AND SPEAKING OF MAKING the Situation better,
I dont get how ________ can let out inappropriate words at a family member for a problem who doesnt even try to digest and understand the situation.
Its like, I explain to him the situation,
It goes into his right ear and out from the left, AND then starts lashing at me.
AND , I dont get how ________ can simply disrespectly lash out and threatens a person who may have wronged her (unintentionally) without giving her a chance to explain herself.
I get the feeling that ________ thinks the whole world owes her a living when reality is so clear that THAT is not true (sadly).
Surrounding myself with such people is seriously driving me insane.
I cant believe I am typing this out of frustration despite being the kind of person who is always forgiving.
But hey, just because you're forgiving doesnt mean you lose the right to be angry?
Gosh, thinking about such people is simply a waste of braincells,
I am better off revising for A-math.
Ciao.
p.S Teyona Anderson won America's next Top model cycle 12, and I am filled with mixed feelings about the results. Though I hate to admit it, I kinda think Teyona and Aminat's Covergirl photo was quite eye-catching.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home