Another boring weekend.
*presses on my left nostril* [it means im bored]
Im BORED!
I just watched Horikita Maki's Atashinchi no Danshi ep 1 : )
Yay, Maki-chan is sooo pwetty.. (shes the girl in the picture above btw : D )
Came back from physics remedial at about 11.40am.
UWA, i was so surprised that I was still mentally stable.
It was early on a saturday morning, I only had 6hrs of sleep and didnt revise a bit
yet I could do the questions swiftly xD Yay for me!
Bah, at 12pm, gotta go do homework.
Heres is my check-list:
1) Chemistry Qualitative Analysis Worksheet
2) Physics Mid-year Paper
3) Malay Paper
4) Malay Revision
5) English Word-Meaning search
6) Criterion
5more minutes left...
oohh! I feel so happy today..i donated 3 times : )
= \
UWA..i don't know what to post..
iguess this will do.. : (
Sorry..
and..
Ciao. : )
Gokigenyo~
Nami
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home