Oh yea! I am BACK...on Stomp Forum (stomp.com.sg/talkback) : )
I guess this is a good opportunity to voice out my thoughts and opinions while at the same time honing my writing skills in preparation of O' level.
Since my registration in February 2008, I have remained silent for almost a year or so and I am now ACTIVE! : )
Won't reveal my user name though : P but for those who know me very very very very well to an extent they can recognize my writing style MIGHT know : )
Oh and recently I have been slacking in my studies. I guess I lacked the motivation but fret not! I am rejuvenated and ready for full steam ahead! Next stop: Mid-years!!
Thats all for the time being, Ciao : )
Gokigenyo~
Nami.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home