what a happy family day...
my closest friends would know that I've been forbidden to go out on weekends because the two days have been 'prioritised' to bond with the family. : )
Today made me happy.
Had a sunday breakfast IN THE MORNING together with the entire family including my sister.
I have always loved breakfast on sundays, because it is the day where every one will eat together and I like that.
Then in the late afternoon, I prepared my malay pidato speech.
It was good thing my dad was there, I passed it to him for him to read.
Then for some reason, he "CHALLENGED" me to discuss about whether "berfikir dalam bahasa melayu" is suitable or unsuitable, =_=''...
Then he asked my mum to check my speech.
And for the first time, my mum zoomed in to scrutinise every single grammar mistake.
I was like " O_O;;"
I mean I knew that my mum was good in malay but
never expect my mum to be very good AND confident in her malay. O_O
I have to admit, my mum exude that "elite-pro" aura while editing.
Of course I countered that by playing the piano enthusiatically xDD *lame -.- *
Oh, and I am starting to dislike the Heriditary Chapter in biology. UGH.
Never mind the "chim" terms like Hetrozygous or Homozygous or whatnot,
i cant even understand just by starring at the notes.
The super thick textbook did'nt even help at all =_=. *curses*
Oh well, this is something that I HAVE TO OVER COME,
considering the fact that there is a text on that chapter on wednesday. *shrugs*
oh and malay pidato also *faints*
right after SYF *dieS*
So I guess that sums up for the day.
Ciao people.
Gokigenyo.
Nami
p,s WISH ME LUCK FOR SYF!!!!!
GANBARIMASU!!!
HAJA HAJA FIGHTING!!
JIA YOU!!
err.... SAYA AKAN BERUSAHA? o.0 *gosh my malay sucks -.- *
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home