Translation (romaji):(i hope it is correct) konbanwa, Nami desu. eto..kono posuto ga nihongo de kaiteshimashita! Yay! hajimemashita kono burogu no posuto ga nihongo de kaite koto ga dekimashitanode watashi ureshii desu. demo,watashi wa mada itaranai desu. mina wa posuto ga mada wakarimasentara, watashi wa mina ni [gomen] de hashitaidesu. soredewa, koko wa kyo no posuto no shiagari desu. ja, mina gokigenyo! - Nami
Translation (english): (i really hope it is correct) Good evening, Im namira. erm.. This post is written in japanese. Yay! Because it is the first time I managed to write in japanese, I am happy. However, I am still not perfect yet. If by any chance, you all are unable to understand my post, I would like to say "sorry". Here is the end of today's post. So everyone, have a nice day!
[ Yes, the post is lame..but Ill take one baby step at a time : ) ]
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home