So much for holidays...again..
And when I thought my holidays would be so much more relaxing since I am not required to attend any remedials, the tables just had to turn on me.
The tower of piled up holiday homework seemed so much higher than last year.
I guess this is the compensation for the "no-remedial" benefit for this week and also a supplement for O'level preperation. Ugh.
Heres the list.
1) Chemistry Revision (entire syllabus)
2) Bio Revision (all of the chapters taught)
3) Physics Revision (all of the chapters taught)
4) Bio Skill 3 Write-up (untouched)
5) E-math 5ys; - Statistics (untouched)
- Probability (underway)
- Vectors (almost done)
- Matrices (underday)
6) A-math 5ys; - Diffrenciation 11A (done)
- Rates of Change 11B (done)
- Maxima and Minima 11C (underway)
7) English; Speech -.- (not thought of)
I was looking forward to reading some books : ( I dont even have time to go to the library -.-
Anyways, I woke up thinking it was 8:15 and thought ,"Shit, im late..DIEEEEE". I got up and ran to bathroom.
Got out, and rushed to iron my skirt.
After I got ready and all, i saw the clock.
It was only 7.30am =.= *curses*
So now, it is 8.23am and I am Blogging *yay* -.-
Going to school for dance practice later..
My feet are sore and my calluses are getting even harder from all the twisting,tip-toeing and jumping while tip-toeing.
I guess thats my habit?
I cant jump with my foot flat on the ground, I have to tip-toe to jump.
On top of that, my posture.
God, I hate my posture.
-.-
nothing more to add.
i guess i going to go have my breakfast.
Ciao.
Nami
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home