Boys Over Flowers - Hana Yori Dango korean ver.
UWA~~~~~~~ xD

To tell you the truth, I prefer the koran version. Preferentially, I think the korean actors are more appealing to my eyes? BUT the japanese Hanazawa Rui, Nishikido Soujiroh and Mimasaka and Domyouji Tsukasa are still heartthrobs!! : (!!






But I think I find the korean stars more appealing?
Other than appearance, the emotion encapturing also plays a part. Although Hana Yori Dango(jap) made me cry a bucket of tears, Boys Over flowers (kor) made cry truckloads. I think that the korean actors carried the emotional pain of each characters beautifully. Most notably, Gu Ju Pyo ( Domyouji Tsukasa). I felt and understood GJP's pain of loosing Geum Jan Di soo clearly that it made MY own heart break.
OH, and i love how Oh Ga Eul ( Yuki) and So Yi Jung (Nishikido Soujiroh)'s relationship is being potrayed as romantic. UWA~ Ga Eul is so pwetty : 3.


In closure, im am not trying to deter any1 from watching HYD. In fact I would encourage all to watch both!
Anyways, Now i am in a dilema.
Who to ship?!!?
Yoo Jin Hoo + Geum Jan Di?
Or
Gu Jun Pyo + Geum Jan Di? T_T

Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home