Some words of Optimism.... part 2
Some say grass is always greener on the other side.
Some say there are people far worse.
Some say things couldnt have been better.
As much as I condone and hate the current situation I am in,
I feel just as lucky that things didnt turn out even worse.
Although my mistake that prolonged for four days had already sum up $120 in bills,
I was lucky enough that I had stopped right then and there.
Had I continued, the bill could have been more than 3 digits.
Thank god.
Though I was let off with a stern warning and of course repercussion -.-.
I had already set my mind to offer to pay the full $120 using my account,
but my dad refused and told me to pay with my result instead. = \
Joy to the world. = (
To think I could fall victim to such pathetic money-scehming tech-tricks.
Geez, i am disappointed in myself.
Omgosh I am such a noob!! >: O
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home