UWA~~
I feel so guilty.
I barely finished my social studies, all I did was re-copied what miss heng typed =_=
And to top it all of, I have math tuition at 2pm. GREAT~
Lets see, the work I want to get it done by today:
1) Social Studies
2) English
3) History Read-up
4) Physics Rev + TYS (17)
5) Malay Essay plan-out
By Tuesday:
1) Malay Essay Write-up
2) Whatever revision I can squeeze in.
3) Prep for school
P.S I miss my brother oh so much : ( He came over yesterday; seems logical enough why I cant focus on my homework. Its been 3 years since he moved out with his wife. I miss the strong scent of his cologne? or perfume?, watching him play online games : ( , watching 'Whos Line is it anyways' together. UWAAA~~~ THE NOSTALGIA~~ IT BURNSS~~~~~ T_T~~~~
I feel like crying everytime I smelt the scent of my brothers perfume or cologne or whatever you call it when Im out : ( Reminds me of the old days....
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home