UWA~~~~
I came to school feeling utterly lethargic..
Went to the canteen to "book" a round table.
Slammed my bag onto the table, sat down and slept -.-
I am really clueless as to my behavior this morning o.o
I slept early last night , 10.30pm to be precise yet the yawns never ceased to stop.
I manage to muster just enough courage to do the first half of my english homework.
Speaking of english homework, i just remember I have to finish it by today -.-
And my malay homework AND my Biology homework AND my physics,math,english,biology,chemistry,a-math revision -.-''.
Each day I try not to think about the number of subject I am taking but rather
take things one at a time, and it seemed to help : ).
With my trusty School Diary in hand, my school life seem to be organised and not messed up...
yet =X
Ugh, even with a twinge of conscience, I cant help but want SYF to be done and over with so I can have a peaceful state of mind. BUT, as how Mr. Gomez said this morning, "You HAVE TO BE WELL MANAGED WITH YOUR TIME..and yadayadayada..". Contrary to what the other 4E student might have thought, I enjoyed and have always enjoyed Mr. Gomez speeches. Though I find today's speech a little too straightforward in a way. Nevertheless, his charisma and his orathorical skills never cease to amuse me : )
6.22pm , and I have yet to touch the book. Guess i should start moving now. Ciao people..wherever you are.............-.-
-Nami
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home