UWA~~~~ TADAIMA~~
Came back from school.
well not really, dropped by JP2 to help abby choose a present for "keith" o.o,
only to run into Yunru along the way : D
Went home with her.
I am so happy, I have finally finished all the homework on the 'holiday homework'
list. Oh fish! I just remembered...History Mind Map -.-
ANYWAYS, at least 99.5% of my holiday homework is done.YAY~
Now I can focus on the remaining given homework and self-revision.Great~ *sarcasm*
Sigh* Look on the bright side, i guess , no more sleeping at 1am? and falling asleep in class. CMON gotta get those adrenalin pumping -.- i need more energy! ._.
For optimal body performance during the day, a normal human body requires at least minimum 5hrs of sleep.
I have been having an average of 4.17hrs (3.s.f) over the last few days,
sleeping,dreaming,thinking of schoolwork.
Even though it is stressing, it makes me feel happy for some reason *WHEN KNOWING HOW TO DO THE HOMEWORK : O*
It makes me think, i can be better and thus motivating me to do more o.o
The most tiring day for me was on thursday.
I had just came back from a grueling day at Ngee Ann.
I really find it point for me to go there..AGAIN.
I been to the school so many times I know the different paths to go home from the school of health,chemical and life sciences block.
Even Leanne knows the path to all of the canteen.
But even still, I have neither plans of going to polytechnic.
As much as i like the "practical-oriented lessons" of the courses,
id be better off on my way to my dream through the Junior College Route.
Sigh* How compelling and challengeing life is..
so many distractions and temptations..
I guess it makes like interesting?
So....
Back to the study table.
I have 4 more a-math excercises to finish.
wth Further Trigo -.-
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home