Hey, watched Twilight with Yunru, jac,simin and her sis : )
I have to say, I really liked it : )
To an extent that I am still entranced by the iconic scenes
(especially the love scenes ^_^ )
ANd that is coming from me - the person who is always skeptic and critical when it comes to love stories.
Maybe its because i havent been watching enough love stories? nope = )
Maybe its because I am not expose to much vampire-love stories? nope = )
Maybe its because I have been somewhat feeling all lovey-dovey these recent days? Maybe ; )
lol.. nah..not gonna happen.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder yea?
In my eyes, i find the movie beautiful you may say.
Though I saw yunru walked out of the cinema a little unsatisfied.
Well, expected of a Avid Original Twilight Series Reader = )
Dont misunderstand me, I have the highest respect for them.
I , too understand how it feels to have your beloved series' film adaptation not on par with your expectation - my beloved anime adaptation *sighs*
ANywho, I have to say, I am grateful to the fact that I watched the movie before reading the book.
For I know that I am bound to be disappointed for I am the kind who have some sort of pride towards my beloved series.
I read the sypnosis of the 2nd book - New Moon.
Looking forward to the film adaptation.
As for the book, maybe ill read Breaking Dawn (is it?).
I heard it is about Bella's Beginning of her 'Vampire Life'.
As much as i dread wasting time, but I most dearly want to read the book :(
BUt unfortunately, time is against me in this kind of situation - O lvls T_T
Anways, to end this post I would like to, once again, congratulate Fateha-senpai and Haini-senpai for graduating to Secondary 5 : )
Let us do our best for SYF kays?
looking forward to dancing with you guys again after so long <3
-Nami
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home