Sharp-witted phrases such as;
"I appreciate the struggle you have been true and I am very sorry to have caused you pain.Believe me, it was unconsciously done.Though I do have to say, Im not the sort of female to torment a respectable man.Please understand me , I cannot accept you."
and
"Only deep love will persuade me into matrimony and that is why, I will end up an old maid."
...
"I will not attempt to convey the depth of ___'s despair."
...
"Do you think anything would tempt me to accept the man who have ruined perhaps the happiness of a most beloved sister?"
..
"Do you deny,sir,seperating a young couple who loved each other, exposing your friend to censure of caprice and my sister to its derision of disappointed hopes, involving them in misery of the acutest kind?" - i was most taken aback but this quote. it never cease to be my favourite."
...
Never cease to amuse me xD
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home