Every night when I think about you
I ended up waste in sighs
I can’t ever get you out of my mind.
No matter how hard I try
It hurts to know
That you’re never by my side
I’m frozen by the snow
You so coldly left behind.
Every time I close my eyes,
I am haunted by the past.
When there was me and you,
It ended a little too fast.
Even when the clouds are gray,
It’s your smile that brightens up my day.
The pain will eventually fade away,
But the scar remains to stay.
I fear the word of ‘love’.
Because I will never again embrace anyone
Even when fate takes its turn
It's for sure my days are done.
Well that was a poem is typed out just 5 mins ago.I was so bored, I had thought to myself for a little too long, and this is what happens D:.
'LOVE' ,to me is such an uncoventional word despite seeing people all around me using it in such a carefree way that the word can also be applied to friend of the same gender, etc;
I am submitted to it just to fit in, but I cant help but feel disturbed inside.
I think 'LOVE' is a really divine thing that should only be shared with one's significant other, and not blatantly used as an expression of mutual liking of another person.
Some may say the word has many meanings.How controversial...
Call me old-fashion but I am simply conservative and nothing more.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home