exam and hari raya prep.
Oh boy~
Gosh am I tired.
Friday after S.S remedial, I reached home and crashed.
Was soo tired for the day, even my eyesight was affected.
I have THE LAZY EYE o_o
Raga said it was because I was stressed before the exams.
Well, almost true.
ON thursday I was 'so-called' mugging for my malay paper.
I think i did well. I hope I can maintain a B o(>_<)o.
This morning my mum woke me up at 5 but I wouldnt budge.
So I skipped eating in the early woes of the morning.
I woke up about 10am, and it wasnt the usual 'had an awesome sleep'-kind-of feeling. -.-
Thats screwed up.SERIOUSLY.
I ended up with a headache which lasted for about 2hours?
It finally disappeared after re-watching Bleach.
Oh man I god-damn missed the anime + manga.
Just read all the chapters and watched all the episodes ive missed. :(
Ive missed so much T_T but I was happy to know that
I had missed a whole season of lame fillers xD and in two weeks time,
the anime will continue from the orignal plot xD yay~~
CAnt wait to see Halibel kick ass.
Wished HInamori will stop emo-ing over that jackass Aizen o(>_>)o
*hes not that cute anyways -_- *
ENough with the crapping.
Ive exude and received enough crap for today.
Gonna study Social studies and math 2morrow.
I know, I know..unforgivable right?
Deal with it. : P
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home