ARGGH THIS IS SOOO HECTIC!! TOO MUCH o(>_<)o
On top of that, i canNOT believe i still have the nerves to blog about it.
It already sinful enough that im not mugging : ( let alone do homework.
Friday, relaxed THE WHOLE DAY - explanation : too toO TOO tired and tre-weak from school.
Saturday, HAD A LOONG dream..and revised e-math : O and did some english compres.
Sunday a.k.a Today, studying History.
And just a brief moment ago i was so enthusiastic about Learning the Treaty Of Versailles
I had a sudden spasm of annoyment that I swiftly slammed my history textbook shut.
I figured it would be good to learn through the internet a.k.a my love : )
Along the way, came episodes of scrunitizing the three big leaders of yester-year a.k.a
France Prime Minister, Georges Clemenceau...Britain Prime Minister, David Lloyd George..and last but not least..USA's President Woodro Willson.Boyy are their names long O_O.
ANd I HAVENT TOUCH ON;
-League of Nations + Authoritarian Regimes
-Hitler/Nazi/Germany*
-Stalin/Russia/Stalin's Reforms O_O*
-Japan
The ones head with an asterisk * are the ones with the most CONTENT x_X
English, im dying to improve on my content.
language wise, = X ................... can tahan lah. : O
Malay, OMG I HAVENT STUDIED THAT YET..DIE!!!!
let see, i have to do
-comprehension,
-sentence building,
-Compo
E-math.. im okay : )
BEHOLD WORLD, watch me fall into the demise of my own sanity @_@
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home