The news struck hard and it struck deep, ruthlessly twisting itself as it stabbed through my chest.Making the already fresh wound all the more nerve wrenching.It hurts. and to think of all things, I just had to be stripped bare naked of all musical learning.It was unfair.Too unfair. I do not know whether to hate myself or despise the two parents of mine who made that unjustifiable decision.All I know what that they still had the audacity to brag about my musical achievements even when they had the nerves to end it, even if its for a YEAR! And yes I said a
YEAR. A pathetic excuse, "I want you to focus on your exams" was nothing but
bulls@#$ to my ears.
Even when I am barely grasping on to my pride , my father just had to snip off any leftover remnants of my dignity.
Now left all emotionall numb, I sat on the stale and hard black chair, pathetically pouring out my kept emotions - fragments of the past.Hoping to engrave my memories of this historial day : The Day I was Stripped Off of my Music Lessons. It was horrible! How could my parents do this? T_T.
Hear me out! I need comfort T_T ( not in the form of food )
Tag your advice : ( PLEASE
I need some chicken soup for my soul~~~~
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home