HiHi~ GoKiGeNyO MiNa~~
-------------lame--------------- (>o>)
I just have to say.EXAMS ARE OVER..
for now D:SAD THING IS,EXAMS ARE NEVER OVER!! T_T
Finally logged on to re-link lee-chan (
www.leannesays.blogspot.com ) : )
On the last day of exam, after finishing the paper, i waited..and waited for yunru.
I was listening to music then yunru called so i answered.
AND since my phone is screwed D:< inside out, i had to use the headset to listen to her.
On top of that, the phone was in my bag , so i looked like some lunatic talking to herself o_o
THen yunru came with BLACK HAIR xDD haha i acted surprised and went :O.
The accopanied her to her classroom and stayed in 3e1. So damn bored lor.
I tot she would just take her paper leave,Apparently mr chua wanted some time with them.
OK not SOME, 2 FRIGGIN BLOODY HOURS @_@
And i practically slept in class after arranging the chairs,turning off the lights and fans, closing the windows, starring at the rain (yes it rained..heavily).
THen i was sitting at the far back for some silence.
YUNRU CAme DASHIN INTO THE CLASS ROOM,
looked around and screamed after she saw me.
I went 'finally...'
SAD to say, my plans were ruined.
Simin and JQ didnt want to go pan in the box
but yunru said she'll bring me
but then it was kinda too late..
imagine 2hrs we couldve like ate and bought something.
SIgh..i wanted to buy Soi FOns clothes : (
I want to cosplaya s her.Hopefully next year D:
HOpelly ill ______ down. : (
Anyways gonna go sleep now.
im Too tired.
im STILL Having a headache.
really pissed.(not really )
so NOT E.M.O
AND i h8 jerks ( > , > )
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home