HARi RAYA has come!!
The sad thing is, I am not too excited. : (
I have decided to sacrifice my first day of Hari Raya to study for my physics paper.
*sigh* Theres a saying, sometimes you have to sacrifice something to get what you want.
And good results is what I want.
OH-OH and a new phone with camera + a flip open to slide down phone
OH-oH And *hopefully* a new psp from my sis ^_^
OH -OH and Brave Story and Bleach's Heat the soul 5 from you-know-who-you-are person *hinthint*
OH yeah, Iwanna buy a new guitar tuner as well as new strings for my electric,acoustic and sadly classical. MAn so exp. T_T.
Can you believe it my classical guitar string broke.AND I didnt EVEN TOUCH IT =_=''
OH OH i wanna make muffin x 3 Blueberry ones~~~
im kinda bored with making chocolate goods. -.-
I can believe how psyched I am after fasting month.
Tonikaku, Ganbatte mina! Watashi wa benkyou ni ganbarimasu!
とにかく、がんばってみんな~私わ勉強にがんばります !
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home