Though I dont see you anymore
in the same light like I used to
There is too much pain in the past
Forgetting them is something that I cant do.
Still I would want you to know,
Liking you then made me feel glad.
To know I had someone special.
Even though in the end, I was the one who was sad.
Never the less, you've brought be joy
You've gave me a new view of life
You've made me blush, and smile in coy
Without it, i probably wouldnt be able to survive.
Hence I speak forth,
To someone i must tell,
To thank him for his memories
To bid him this last farewell
As I end the chapter,
To my life storybook
The end is nothing but bitter
As i turn away from that very last look.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home