Ive realised that not alot of ppl have been visiting my blog.
Somewhat good, somewhat disappointing.
Bad: ppl find my blog boring my existence in blogosphere in my circle of friends will slowely cease to exist.
Good: Im the kind of person who deosnt like ppl to know much about me because i dont think ppl would understand the nature of my mind. ( well thats a bummer, beat the purpose of my secrecy but typing this post >_> there i finally contradicted myself..ya happy ryan?! =_='' )
So when to Far East plaza yesterday.I regretted not bringing clothes and dress myself up a little bit..ended up wearing uniform.Never mind if the school uniform is those nice japanese seifuku/uniform. =_=.
Ironically, I met some japanese girls and guys. Seem to me around my age. Well I wont say meet, you can say , according to yunru "leech". YES.. ive been honoured the tittle , "jap girls/boys leecher". MAN i wanted to be a stalker =_= i can finally have a proper debut.
BUt who cares.Who would'v thought my hearing could be that good to an extent of overhearing those japanese girls/boys speaking in japanese. Guess i got too used to people speaking in jap after all thoseo hours of watching variety show,dramas,anime = X.
Today, I reluctantly didnt want to wake up. Was too grateful for the hours of sleep ive been given xD.For the past few days, haunted my mathematical eqns (jk), ive been sleeping and waking up IN THE MORNING.
After much bickering from Lee to cut my fringe. I cut mine today : ). I mean if i cut in on tue (as promised) it would be to awkward, having two ppl doing the same thing on the same day. : ).SO THERE...i hope lee wont get mad, i did cut my fringe after all >_>.
I guess that sums up------- OH YEAH.leah dizon is pregnant o_o and married ._.
I hope there is no LD fans among my classmates.I wont be surprise seeing them being emo and all.I know Nishikado Ryo is = (.ANd shes so young, only 22. She just had to NOT use the condom while doing it. BUt anywho, best wishes to her progress and her "aka-chan". She pretty though = \. Ill be looking forward to see her new pretty little kid. ^_^ i mean baby! O_O
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home