Assalaimualaikum muslims/muslimahs/brothers/sisters as well as readers.
I do apologise as i have not been active in 1month or so?
I am sure all of you are aware of the tragic mumbai incident,
and the loss of a fellow singaporean, my deepest condolences goes out to
Ms Yan/Yen's Husband,family and friends.
Regarding the act of mass murder and terrorism through these extremist use of
"Islam" is indeed disappointing and ashaming to me personally.
The other day, I was watching a news coverage of the mumbai attack and
saw a flash of firearms shooting to and fro the hotel. It was painful to see.
And yesternight, my sister made me watch a movie , The Kingdom although non-fictional in terms of plot, but the message speaks a thousand words.
The scenes were both horrifying and heartbreaking and it left me trembling halfway through the movie.
Even if it is non-ficitonal, I cry seeing innocent people being killed.
Even if their actions are horrible and cruel and dispicable, my heart aches seeing those extremist die in such a horrible way ( be it suicide ).
I feels like I have lost a fellow brother/sister to the temptation of vengeance.
The movie depict how both sides fight on the basis of wanting to get revenge on the opposition.
In the end, the ones to suffer are children,families and of course the victims whos life could have had a brighter future (both bad and not bad).
I have to say, as extreme and cruel as islam is being potrayed by these extremist,
Islam is truly on the contrary believe it or not.
Islam is a religion of peace.
Watchng all this horrible incidents be it fictional or not, simply maks me cry.
Why do people have to die?
Wanting to be a physician, I have mentally prepared myself to see people die in a natural way ( disease , natural death, accidents) but..
Why do people have to kill to prove a point?
Why do extremist have to commit mass suicide to get to "paradise"?
Why?
Those questions lingers and haunts the deepest corners of my mind and cease to stop until just now.
I have always been a patriot of peace.
I have always seek a solution that is peaceful..
ask raga..during SS debate I chose giving iraq the island that they wanted >_>...
Anyways, I have to wonder why to people gamble on the lives of innocent people for the sake of materialism or idealism?
Is life not more valuable?
And you see extremist willing to commit mass suicide cum murder so as to "destroy India's prosperity" --> ok that made me go wth? ( aka the reason why the mumbai terrorist attacked the hotels ).
...........To be continued.......
Sigh, after typing this chunk of words with emotions embedded between each lines, I have now come to a writer's block ( yea this is ....3@#!!! -.- ) Ill continue when I get another inspiration as for now, ciao... : ) Salaam!
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home