daUWAAA~~~ i feel so guilty!!!
I missed dance practice today just to go to the doctors..
I woke up at around 5:45 am..cuz i have difficulty breathing.
i tot it was just me waking up to the cold, oh so cold air-con.
Went back to sleep only to wake up at 6:15am.
I went out to the living and slept on the sofa .
My mum woke me up..
She said ive been making noises while sleeping.
Then when i woke up.. i realise my breathing was heavy.
Oh great...asthma -.-
Didnt want to go to the doctors because normally , this would fade away.
And i thought it was a early-morning-low-level-of-oxygen-condition-that-triggered-asthma
By 7am..
Wasnt feeling to good as well..
Developed a slight fever..
My dad persistently ask me to skip dance and go see doctor.
Feeling miserable.. i gave in.
Went to the doctors and waited for my turn.
Meanwhile, i couldnt help but feel guilty for skipping dance.
Missing the steps, troubling Mr. Azmi for my absence >_<
Troubling my dance mates..
UWAAAA... I FEEL HORRIBLE!!!
Came back around 10am..
I immediately smsed Kak haini..
she didnt reply..
felt even more guilty..
UWAA KAK hAINI IM SORRY~~~ T_T
CIKGU~ IM SORRY~~~
T_T terrible thoughts raced through my mind.
Some of which were being the odd one out in the dance routine..
so i had prepared myself for the worst next wednesday..
sigh* hope for the best..
gotta buck up..
but then again..
its my fault for not taking care of myself..
: (
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home