UWA~~~ Just taking a short 5min break i guess... blogging? o.0
Was just revising chemistry - metals @_@ for this thursday's test.UWA~!
Just a little summary of today's event.
Had a grueling day of maths..and even more maths.
And to top it all off...A-MATH : S
But i survived! I was petrified at the end of it albeit the contant struggles
through popping a sweet or two down my already swollen throat.
Right after school, I went to the hall to see the O'lvl 2008 results.
Congratulations to our 2008 Top olevel student Ma Khim Hnin Theingar New? o.0
I remebered announcing that name once or twice.
In spite of the fact that many we in cheers and jeers , i saw a few in tears and sorrow.
Not surprising.
As melancholic and cruel as it may sounds , I went to the hall only to see the sad faces
as a form of motivation to make me wake up from my never-ending dream of everlasting "Schooldays".
Soon after, went for biology class to do a practice practical session for SPA.
Every moment as soon as i stepped into the lab was a blur.
Every single word that came out of Mrs Ngs mouth just went in and out through my ears.
It was horrible >_<
i couldnt absorb anything.
I felt so....unindependent T_T.
Went back home, bringing along a rebarbative headache that just wouldnt go away.
I went through the usual "headache-removal" protocol ;
1) Take a bath - Didnt work
2) Drink A cup of sweet drink - didnt work
3) Eat a meal - didnt work
4) Eat a piece of chocolate - no appetite to but still wouldnt work
5) Watch Tv - didnt work
6) Play music ( in this case piano ) - worked for about 5mins then it came back
THen i had the last and very last option which i try my best to avoid.
7) SLEEP - UGH so tempting yet i know once i sleep i can never wake up : \
But i still did. I had delayed my rest for far too long that it had then manifested into a somewhat pressurizing squeeze in my head and in turn made me nauseous beyond belief. (well not really - just being dramatic here)
I "napped" my way from 6pm till 7.45pm.
Though my eyes were half-open, semi-watching the television.
I manage to muster enough courage to wake up.
ANd it did, and brought my english TYS out to the living room to finish.
My dad sat beside me and saw me doing my homework outside.
It appeared to him that iwas doing hoemwork while watching tv but it was not true.
I can NEVER do homework while watching TV
ill ALWAYS end up WATCHING the tv : D
SO my dad started that "silent" nagging lecture
And boy..i would rather feel nauseous in my room rather than hear any more nagging while im still having my headach-- wait..before i realised it, my headache was gone..YAY! : D
ONe lesson to learn from today is... SLEEP.
NOt all the time of course >_>
Sometimes, you have to have enough sleep to allow your brain to recuperate and register what has been learnt on that day.
I realise that to have your brain co-operate with you during classes, you have to co-operate with your brain when it is time to rest.
Its like a peace agreement = \
You violate the peace-agreement , THERE COMES THE MISSILEs (in the form of headaches which is btw, excruciatingly painful >_< ).
SO everybody whos reading this, if you're feeling tired and i mean REALLY tired...
GET SOME REST DAMNIT! -.-
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home