As the tittle says...
I had been so preocupied these past few days.
First, was malay dance CNY rehearsals while lasted until early evening 6+.
As usual, by the time I would have reached home, it would be 7+ -.-
During the course of the time, my eye-lid would gradually start to feel heavy,
My eyelashes gently fluttering every now and then trying to keep myself awake.
Despite all the efforts, I FEEL ASLEEP.
And those close to me knows that once i fall asleep, I can never be woken up that easily =X
I guess you can say I love my sleep : )
Two things to look forward from today onwards.
One being, the 4-day holidays : )
I cant wait for revision..
I've been trying to slit that into my already hectic schedule but to no avail.
I hate feeling stupid and inconsistent every now and then.
The fluctuations of disappointment and pride can simply drive me crazy -.-
I am shocked to see myself still mentally sound.
But truth to be told ,I am on the verge of breaking down.
UWA~
On top of that, homeworks starts to pile up again.
Good thing is, despite the quantity, my holiday homework isnt so difficult based on the first glance that I took.
Never the less,
The laughter and relief I get being in 4E1 makes me happy.
With the constant comical "conflict" between Bryan and Raga, Bryan and Leanne respectively.
Haha, so amusing!
Had my friends not being there, I would probably have lost my drive so stay positive.
So i have to say, Thank you : )
- Nami
Few new words learnt:
- Stellar
- Misanthrope
- Ubiquitious
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home