UWA~~
Just gotten back my exam papers.
Only Chemistry,Physics and E-math.
I did SHOCKING bad for chemistry..
and I studied so hard -.-..
Yet I couldnt get that "HIGH" A1.
Oh wells, like my dad says,
"It doesnt matter if you make a mistake, what is important is you realise your weakness, and
endeavour to overcome it."
After much analysis, I realised that I was too over confident of my self that I disregard the fine details of the question and simply jumping into the question without much thought just because I have done a similar question during my revision...
I guess I was simply too pen-happy. : )
Physics and E-maths was O.K...
even though I aced it, I am still not satisfied..
For I know I could've scored that FULL MARKS for both paper...
Even if not full marks a hIGH distinction..80+..
GOD namira, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!
How to take H3 Chem like this..!!!
=_=...
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home