The dawn of a new week.
UWA~~!
Right after JG Debate round 2, another debate ( at the request of Ms Heng) for social studies.
Hais..... what am I getting myself into =_=.
This weekend have been really relaxing...NOT.
Even though there isnt much homework, I havent been getting enough sleep.
Came back at about 10pm on Friday after debate competition,
Simple dropped dead onto my bed, only to be woken up 1 minute later by dad to go bathe
Then when I actually thought I could have my routine 8hrs of weekend sleep,
My sis woke me up at 3am.YES 3 AM IN THE MORNING!!
Apparently she bought my new "TOOT" pencil box xDDDD
And a green Ipod shuffle.
But still...could've give it to me in the morning.
nevermind that, my sis forced me to wake up and "TRY" the ipod..
i was like .." T_T plz..let me sleep".
But no~~ : (
Then, she asked me to accompany her to eat... o.o
And I was ... "heck..since i cant sleep now might as well eat , then eat my meds and go back to sleep".
But no~~ : (
She just HAD to have the urge to eat western food.
So then, I HAD to accompany her to the nearby 24hrs coffee shop,
only to find out it was closed =_=..goddamnit, if say 24hrs , then STAY 24hrs open !!! =_=''
We then went to prime to get a new packet of instant noodles, apparently my sister forgot to bring her POSB card =_= and she didnt have cash.
===___________======''''''''
I shall not even attempt to describe my sleepless moodswing that night.
Poor travis...he was bullied by me >:3
Saturday...nothing much happened that day.
Just brainfarts here and there...
Today, did Social Studies debate prep.
Math homework & Rev.
Now doing Bio humans and plants reproduction : ).
Ciaos.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home