Oh~ the temptation of a FREE weekend...
UWA~~ The many, many idea of things to do on a weekend never failed to tempt me from studying. Despite the several strenuous endeavours, I manage to muster a pathetic 1 hour of finishing my homework and some math equations solving. UGH, this is killing me - the guilt. I seriously have to work harder that this. I thought to myself, " How can I even get those "ok" test scores =_=' this obsurd! " . Another day, another challenge.
P.S I confess... that I just HAD to watch another video related to video games. UGH.. this time it was Devil May Cry 4 xDDD. Maybe its just me and my weird prospects but I seek amusement in watch other people play video games rather than play it myself. (Most of the time RPG Games) : ) . I guess you can say I want to focus on the story plot rather than the thrill of button-jamming and word-cursing at in-game monsters/fiends/demons/antagonists : O.
Its 11.10pm now, I shall not attempt to elaborate let alone describe my study session today.
EVIDENCE 1:


NOTE*: the result of trying to "clean" my study desk, instead, the books and etc, are all stacked up above : ).

BEHOLD! My messy study table : ). And its not even close to olevels yet =_='. Is that a good sign? NO? I guess not.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home