
Gosh I love the brand. (call me a noob for all I care =_='' )








Firstly, the cover and packaging is so 'kawaii'. YES, i actually used THAT word =_=. For some reason I dread using 'kawaii' due to the reason surge of girls using that word in such a high pitch voice that simple sent shockwaves that leaves me cringing in annoyance. (No offense! : \ )







Anywho, I have to say I LOVE yes LOVE!! their eyeliners : ). Looking forward to buy it when I have the time to shop. Heck, I barely have time to do assessment books : ( .
So... To my all DEAR DEAR DEAR GOOD BELOVED FRIEND *cough*RT*cough*, *ahem*Leanne*ahem*, *coughs then weeze* Raga *coughs then weeze*.
*HINTHINTCOUGHCOUGH*NAMI'SGIFT*HINTHINTCOUGHCOUGH* : )
Or anything "KAWAII" .... lolness xD.
Ok Im seriously gonna stop using that word -.-. Its starting to give me hives.
[pictures from: http://www.canmake.com.sg/index.html ]
------------------------------------------------------
I was tagged to do this quiz by zul!
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B)Tag 7 people to do this quiz. Those that are tagged cannot refuse
C)Continue this game by tagging 7 other people:
1) Leanne
2) Adeline
3) Ryan
4) Chrystelle
5) Abigail
6) Kak Haini : )
7) Kak Fateha : )
1. What have you been doing recently? Blogging,Sleeping, ACTUALLY studying = \
2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off? Nope. I charge it 24/7 but barely check for messages.
3. What happened at 10am today ? Slacking during P.E. at the swings.
4.When did you last cry?Last Saturday, when watching one super sad movie : (
5. Believe in fate/destiny? Maybe.
6. What do you want in your life now? Good Results for Os
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood? Nah, Thats what my friends are for! LOL jking. Most of the time I "share" with them. : ) thnx guys.
8. What's your favourite thing to do on the bed? Sleep.
9. What bottoms are you wearing now? Shorts.
10. What's the nicest things in your inbox? Messages from Forums : )
11. Do you tend to make your relationship complicated? Maybe... not?
12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone? nope.
13. What was the last movie you caught? Sydney White.
14. What are you proud of? The country?
15. What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say? Hell no. There are like 400 unread mails and I wouldnt dive into that pool of mail at this hour.
16. What was the last song you sang out loud? Relax! by No sleeves!/ AKB48 xD
17. Do you have any nicknames? Nami.
18. What does the newest text say? "MESSAGE(S) 1 VOICE. CALL 1381"
19. What time did you go to bed last night? 11pm.
20.Are you currently happy? Not jubilant, not distress. Simply mundane and satisfied.
21. Who gives you the best advice? God. My conscience.
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can? no. it taste like chemical = X
23. Who did you talk on the phone last night? no one.
24. Is something bugging you now? yes. it is the fact that 2nd Julia Gabriel Round is on common test week.
25. Who was the last person to make you laugh? RAGA!!!xD
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home