My medications just had to make me drowsy..
I missed school today at the request of my sister. YES my sister =_=.
Ive had flu since sunday and I thought with enought rest and some doze of vitamin C would help.
Reality was just too cruel =_=!
It got worse and worse.
By end of monday, I was already downing 3 panadol pills.
By tuesday afternoon, it got even worse.
I really couldnt take it anymore by tuesday night.
Fevers were running up and down.
My facilitation of thoughts obstructed by delirium.
Nostrils were blocked, and my eyelids just woundn't open up wide enough.
I went to the doctors that night, he said i had a virus.
Despite several refusals, my sister insisted that I miss school on wednesday
so that I wouldnt,"over-exhert my body too much".
In fact, I dont think it was due to stress.
More of negligence to proper nutrients.
Gah!
So I ought to revise for chemistry tomorrow.
According to Ms Chin, it is a very hard paper.
I spent the last week trying to analyse those words.
Was there a hidden agenda behind those words?
Or maybe it was a mere assertment of a statement?
Or just plain sarcasm?
Oh I just wished it was simple a trick to get us all to work hard,
but considering the fact that this year is graduating year
and also with regard to Ms Chin's brutally strict character,
it doesnt hurt to play safe and mug =_=.
As of 2.23pm, I had spent 9 hours studying chemistry.
I had finished mcqs in my ten year series of the relevant subjects,
and is about to hit the drilling questions chem book.
I guess Im off to study.......again.
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home