As the title says.
Now im left with Bio skill 3 write-up, E-math: Statistics and A-math: Minima & Maxima and 17.1 revision for monday's test.
Oh and to Debate members,
sorry I couldnt make it for this week's celebration : (
I am really busy with work and revision, and on top of it all,
my dad would never let me go out this week due to dissatisfactory results.
Consider it a quarantined march holidays for me : (
On to dance,
I thought I was doing well so far,
I thought I was enjoying the dance,
I thought I was giving life to my character,
I was convinced because no one mentioned anything about my steps,posture feel.
And the past Dance trainings, Mr Azmi's comments was generalised.
Even still, I thought I had put in my best.
Last dance training , I was finally told that my movements was awkward.
Sigh, and I thought I had fixed that aspect.
He lamented, that it seems like I am not giving my all and I still am doubtful of my steps ( or at least look like im doubtful)
The weird thing is, I was 100% confident of my steps, movements, feel.
I guess knowing that you are doing it is not the only thing, but the most important thing is whether that feelings is shown and expressed through my movements and perhaps I overlooked that.
I spent the past two days ,thinking about what and how I could improve.
I am still struggling to get that femine feel of a female malay lady potrayed in traditional malay dance.
Sigh.
I want at least do my part : ( well.
This is my last performance as a YCSS Malay Dancer.
I started alone and came thus far and made many friends : )
I met an inspiring and amazing choreographer and teacher.
And in about less than a month, ill be bidding farewell.
Even if I seek a new start in a new school,
I can't, at all, imagine being taught by any other instructor other than Mr Azmi.
Yet, I feel that I am still not good enough to perform his dance.
Oh, the scrutiny -.- of my other self.
I hate my other self, she makes me feel so low and unworthy -.-
Gah, whatever.
Its 3pm and I AM and WILL finish my holiday homework!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA~
Gokigenn yo.
Nami : )
Labels: Draft
<$I18NNumComments$>:
<$CommentPager$>
-
<$I18NCommentAuthorSaid$>
-
- <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
<$CommentPager$>
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogItemCreate$>
<$BlogItemFeedLinks$>
:
@ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>
<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>
<< Home